Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010!

2009 has been a super year - a lot of things got accomplished, and that only means the bar has been raised for 2010!

Here's a summary of what happened this past year.
  • Adele turned 1!
  • Sister got engaged to her perfect man!
  • Hosted 51st biennial Wisconsin Association of the Deaf Conference
  • Elected as President for the Wisconsin Association of the Deaf (WAD)
  • Trip to Europe with good friend Suzy
  • Went to the top of the Eiffel Tower
  • Read all 4 books of the Twilight series
  • Started attending Boot Camp
  • Helped parents build their PATIO!
  • Attended the National Leadership Training Conference (hosted by NAD)
  • Participated in UW Concessions program - fundraising for WAD
  • Sister got MARRIED!
  • Launched new website for WAD (www.wisdeaf.org)
Here's what I hope to accomplish in 2010!
  • Lose one or two dress sizes
  • Pet a dolphin in Cozumel
  • Present at the NAD biennial conference in Philly
  • Celebrate NYE in NYC with Suzy
I don't want to set too many goals and disappoint myself when reflecting on the year 2010... so I think those goals will have to do.

Here's to a wonderful year in 2010!

2 comments:

Babyswiss said...

Do you hope to hang out with your new niece in 2010 too???

Suzy said...

LOL!!!! Already have 2010 NYE plans up!! I was gonna do that too.. Maybe ill do it now!