Suzy and I secured our vacation for 2010!! We changed our plans...Because nobody else was able to take a whole week off to go to Puerto Rico... we decided to make the trip for just the two of us, at a different destination. We're going to COZUMEL!!!
We both bought our tickets today and reserved a Condo to stay at for a few nights at the end of March. The condo seemed to be really nice - a jacuzzi is included! Can't beat that!
I just looked up information online and am extremely excited about the opportunities available in Cozumel - swim with sea turtles, dolphins... who can pass those up!? (ok, maybe Suzy will pass up, but I'm not going to!) ATV'ing among the Mayan area then to a beach and snorkel - sounds like fun! And a Zip Line adventure! Oh boy - I just can't wait for March to get here already!!!
One lesson we learned from our Europe trip was to PLAN AHEAD. So we're going to really plan out an itinerary for what we'll do, in advance of going to Cozumel! It should be easy since we're not really planning on going to three countries in one week. We'll probably stay on the island for the most part if not the entire trip.
More reason to keep up with Boot Camp (which I have been skipping for a while now with being sick and traveling, etc. Hopefully I'll get back in the routine SOON!)
whoooo!!!! I'm too excited, I don't think I'll get any sleep tonight.
Majuro's Rain Day is to Chicago's Snow Day!
10 years ago
3 comments:
Haha I wrote about this too, although much briefer than yours, before I even read your post.. Can't wait!!!! :)
and yay I can leave comments now!
are you going to blog again before your vacation???
Post a Comment