Gee, I don't know where to begin... but Boot Camp is AMAZING!!! I really do mean it.
Boot Camp is not something I do in my living room with the tube. It's actually an activity that takes place at a city park with about 20 other women, and a Personal Trainer. We do various things - so that every time we meet, we don't do the same routine.
We actually pushed an SUV one day, and carried picnic tables another day. This morning we did the "circus" where there were several stations with a particular thing we would have to do, like pushups at one spot, squats with weights at another, the plank at another. Now that's what I call fun! Variety in my workout makes me very eager to keep on going to the sessions, just to find out what the Trainer is going to make us do for the session!
Yes, we're still working out in the cold mornings in the dark - theres a lamppost at our park, so I'm able to see just enough to know what to do! Gonna move inside next month!! I'm curious how that'll go since we won't be pushing SUV's or hauling Picnic tables anywhere!
More about my Boot Camp experience soon. Gotta get my sleep if I wanna get up at 4:40 am!
'nite!
Majuro's Rain Day is to Chicago's Snow Day!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment